Re: Tyre change - Indica Xeta

  • Rahul
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2012
      --- In indica-users@yahoogroups.com, "Adil" <abdriver2000@...> wrote:
      > Some of my friends suggested me Michelin XM2 tubeless. However, when I checked some local tyrewallas, none of them have it.
      #### Sorry for the late response, as I did not see this portion of your post earlier. But in case you have not bought them yet, you may try to buy them online, if you do not get it nearby. Please see this link:-
      http://www.changemytyre.com/Default.aspx
      Although I have never purchased from them, I think they are reliable and presently they are offering good discounts too. Their prices are even cheaper, when I compared their prices with that quoted by the local Michelin dealer in my locality. Hope they deliver their products to your town.