Re: [indica-users] Questions on ac

  • satyanarayana nukavarapu
    Message 1 of 37 , May 1 6:44 AM
      All,

      Sending again for any insight on the below points. I thought atleast some clarification the unplug stuff.

      Please spare few mins,
      Satya.

    • satyanarayana nukavarapu
      Message 37 of 37 , May 4 2:15 AM
        After changing the pipe engine starts in a single cranck. I will run with this battery for a couple weeks and check the readings then and decide.

        Thank you for the help.