Contact Details

  • allwita@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2001
      Dear Members,

      I believe that there have been some changes to the TELCO passenger
      car division management recently and if any of you have the details
      for the following, I would really appreciate it.

      West Region Representative for Tata passenger cars.

      I also heard that Mr. Salelkar Avinash is also no longer available
      and if anyone knows who has replaced him, please let me know.

      New members might also be interested in contacts for their regions..
      East region etc. and if details of these can also be posted, I am
      sure that fellow Indica owners will benefit from this information.

      Kind regards,

      Allwyn Siqueira
      Kuwait