Re: [indica-users] Tata Nano

  • Sridhar.C
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2011
      The car is in the market for some 3 years now. If there is a mech or a TASS who can handle it well, better get a used one.

      Every week i see advt in the classifieds, Nano for sale, 2010 model, 5k kms done  with AC for 1.35L.

      If some basic issues are fixed, it should not trouble us. It should run like our old Bajaj scooter !

      Thanks & Regards
      Sridhar.C

      Fiat Palio 1.1 Stile SLX
      Ozone Blue.

      "Life is simple. We make it look complex"

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2011
        Good answer. Worry is that the resale is so less that I fear safety
        issues and reliability.

      • umesh521
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2011
          In the month of December 2010, Tata Employees above a certain grade, were forced to buy a Tata Nano by the company to do away with the piling inventory, these cars are now on sale, some done only 3 to 5 thousand kms going at a hefty discount of 50 to 60 thousand, the cars are advertissed on notice boards of Tata Motors, try to get one of these cars, use it for three to four years and sell it off, it would be a great Value for money