Manali trip on my Xeta

  • sid_82in
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011

      I am planning to drive my Xeta 2006 (petrol + CNG) to Manali shorty for a weekend getaway for 3-4 days.

      This is the first time I will be taking my car to hills.

      Any suggestions on pre-tip sevice of my car would be very helpful.

      Thank you,
      Siddhartha
    • sid_82in
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011
        Sorry... I meant 'pre-trip service' of my car....

        Siddhartha