Re: [indica-users] RPM raising and smoke during starting

  • Deepak R Umrankar
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2011
      Hi Aboo,

      >The smoke is somewhat white in color and it takes long time to disperse. the rpm
      >raises for under 2 seconds and returns to normal. Can u please give me the idle
      >rpm . my idle rpm is a little bit above 1000.

      White smoke indicates oil leaking in one or more cylinders. Refer the below
      message for further details:

      Idling rpm should be around 800 & if the AC is switched on it should hover
      around 1000rpm.

      Drive Safe
      Best Regards

      Deepak Umrankar

      DLX/ July'04/ 91,680km/ 18.18kmpl(last tankful FE)

      "I cried because I didn't have shoes till I saw a man with no feet"