Re: [indica-users] Radiator fan not switching off

  • Deepak R Umrankar
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011
      Hi Umesh,

      >Problem : Relay gone bust, had to replace it Expenses : Rs. 250/- all inclusive
      >Time taken : approximately 20 minutes, that includes 5 minutes of talking with
      >the old lady ( the owner of the shop) about the lovely breeze on a hot bright
      >sunny day. did I say breese?? well there was none.

      Thanks for sharing that. Next time any one of us here in the group face the
      problem of radiator fan not stopping, we know what to do..............give a
      sharp knock on the head of the black box so that the fan comes to its senses.

      Drive Safe
      Best Regards

      Deepak Umrankar

      DLX/ July'04/ 90,205km/ 18.58kmpl(last tankful FE)

      "I cried because I didn't have shoes till I saw a man with no feet"