Re: [indica-users] Low beam went out

  • Sridhar.C
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2010
      I too feel the same. Check your alternator / regulator.
      Mu colleague's head lamps normally go off when going up on a ramp, when the RPM is high and on low gears.

      Thanks & Regards
      Sridhar.C

      Indigo Marina LX TDI.
      2005 December.
      Mica Grey Color.
      Approaching 54K Kms.
      13Kmpl with A/C.

      "Life is simple. We make it look complex"