Value of Indica Xeta GLX

  • Sanjay Karve
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2010
      Dear All
      This is the first time that I am posting though have been following  the posts and learning a  lot in the last three years. Joined three years back a few months before buying my car and the exchange gave me the confidence to buy an Indica Xeta GLX in Dec 2007.
      Have been running the car with no problems at all for the last three years. Have a couple of dents thanks to others hitting me but nothing big. Have done about 15000 kms.

      I am now likely to relocate for some time out of India hence am selling the car. I am curious to know what is the likely valuation for this vehicle. From Sites like zigwheels and carwale.com i have got a range of values between 1.96 l to 2.48 lacs.

      Any comments / suggestions  would be highly appreciated

      Sanjay
      pune

    • gautam singh
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2010
        Looks like the value you've found out is on an old matrix. Xeta resales were never good, specially if there is an element of urgency to sell it. Moreso, with GLX being phased out 1.5 yrs back, your buyer-list will be filtered out to some extent. Which city do you stay in? If its Pune, there is some decent chance of getting a sober down-to-earth Punekar willing to buy and retain the car for several years. You've driven only 15K which is not bad! Helps in resale for genuine self-use buyers.
        Avoid tata care or roadside dealers.