RE: [RE: [indica-users] Indica Buying, is it worth it?]

  • Adinarayana
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2001
      Hi Jacob,
      A cup of tea may be luxury. When i took my car, the show room was closed(in
      spite of the prior appointment and of course I was a bit late). I could not
      get a glass of water from M/s Wasan motors ! Matter was adressed to Telco
      and Wasan but no reply so far.
      -Adi
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2, 2001
        Dear All,

        I am in total agreement with the attitude of M/s Wasan Motors which is
        nothing short of UNACCEPTABLE. I guess that is the reason why most customers
        who have bought vehicles from him do not even go back to him for the free
        service (i am a live example of the same). As i have understood from some
        ex-TATA employee the main person in WASAN is very close to Ratan Tata
        himself and i guess he feels he wud be insulated from any action from them.
        If there is any professional of TATA on this forum kindly pull up the guy at
        Wasan and ensure that he treats a customer w/o any shortcomings.

        Incidently i have no qualms on putting it on record that the treatment given
        to me at Fortune Cars, Nerul, Navi Mumbai is very pleasing / professional
        and prompt. Guess if he can why cannot WASAN ????