Re: New Alloys & Tubeless tyres

  • t r rajesh
    Message 1 of 51 , Jan 1, 2010

      > I've uploaded the photos (shelf Piece) in the below mentioned link.

      That is a good design, Pradeep.

      I have Plati for the City.

      Rajesh, Alleppey, Kerala
      (Marina LS BSIII, Oct 05, 64130 (65924) kms, 13.97 kpl, 44km/day)
      (Honda City CVT, Sep 07, 42480 kms, 13.31 kpl, 53km/day)
      Message 51 of 51 , Jan 20, 2010
        Hi Praveen,

        The lower profile improves handling significantly, but compromises ride. I'd not recommend it, I think 14" wheels are the sweet spot for Indica (13" was too mushy for me). Yes, I can perhaps upload some photos, once I get back to Bangalore.

        thanks,
        dev