Re: [indica-users] Re: Tyre upsize experiences

  • vasanthatibm@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 58 , Oct 1, 2009
      At Prerana service centre on hosur road

      Vasanth

      Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone Essar
    • Deepak R Umrankar
      Message 58 of 58 , Dec 11, 2009
        Hi Gautam,

        >The front ones are gone now :-). I guess I have just tried the range of 600 rs for 4.

        My OEM wheel covers that came factory fitted with my DLX, are in tact (for last 5.5 yrs & 62K kms) barring the exception of a freak incident when a bike fellow hit his front wheel directly on my wheel cover & it fell off. Noticed it when I reached home & parked the car. However I replaced it with the OEM (silver coloured) cover of the same design. Got it for Rs 298.67 (in Feb 08), part # 284340100101 - Assy Wheel Rim Cover.

        Drive Safe
        Best Regards

        Deepak Umrankar

        DLX/ July'04/ 61,858km/ 19.76 kmpl(last tankfull)/ Exp (Rs/km) Fuel-1.92 / Maint'ce-0.49