Re: [indica-users] very ;low pick-up in gradient

  • Vipul Mohan
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2001
      Hi all,

      I have been blissfully assuming that the minor drumming sound is mostly
      a quirk of the car and have not even bothered to tell the service
      wallahs about it. Should I be worried?

      Can the experts here advise?

      Regards,

      Vipul
      http://mail.indiainfo.com
      First you had 10MB of free mail space.
      Now you can send mails in your own language !!!