Re: [indica-users] Anti Rust...Dinitrol

  • TRS Umesh
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
      The Dintrol treatment is a 2-part treatment, where the light-brown coloured Penetrant is sprayed first, and the black sealant on top of this.

      It is the wax-based penetrant that has anti-corrosive properties, and the sealant merely helps prevent damage to the penetrant.

      Regards,
      Umesh
      From: singncr <singncr@...>
      Subject: [indica-users] Anti Rust...Dinitrol
      To: indica-users@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, 30 May, 2009, 3:59 PM

      Dear Friends,

      I opted for antirust treatment for "Complete Body" at Fortune Cars, Mumbai. The 5 years warranty card is been given from Tata Motors for Dinitrol.

      There are various types and brands in anti-rust treatment. As a layman, how can I make out that the 'complete' body treatment is done perfectly? Will there be chances for doubts for incomplete work?

      Thanks for feedback,

      Supreet

      XETA GLG, 7050kms

      Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter http://beta.cricket.yahoo.com