Re: Battery Light flickering

  • nitindeo69
    Message 1 of 29 , Dec 1, 2008

      I had faced the same problem. Please look at the RPM needle when the
      battery light starts flickering. As you get battery light flickering
      the RPM needle should go to zero even under the car running condition.

      If you have switched on AC even the AC compressor will get switched off.

      My problem has disappeared after changing a small part over the
      alternator. The local mechanic calls it as Choke.

      Costs somewhere around Rupees 350.00

      The replacement time is more if you have a car with power steering.

      Regards

      Nitin Deo

      --- In indica-users@yahoogroups.com, "Nibu Thomas"
      <triedeverything@...> wrote:

      > Thanks Dev
      >
      > Now that you mention loose contact, I recall that sometime last
      week, both
      > the needles (the speedo and tacho) were stuck at a certain point.
      Even when

      <triedeverything@...<triedeverything%40gmail.com>>