Re: [indica-users] Re: Servicing at Mahindra First Choice

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
      Hi Vinit,

      Not sure about Mahindra First Choice, but I'm a little wary of these all-car shops from my epxerience. The experience with TVS Sundaram at Bangalore (for Opel) wasn't good at all. They needed three weeks for an appointment, and about 5-6 follow up visits for nagging issues. At that point there was no choice, since the regular GM dealers had given up servicing the Opel.

      So, my own suggestion would be that unless you are in a crunch situation, it's perhaps best to use a well-regarded TASC.

      Thanks and regards,
      Dev

      From: Vinit Mohole <v_mohole@yahoo. com>

      Subject: Servicing at Mahindra First Choice

      To: indica-users@ yahoogroups. com

      Date: Wednesday, July 30, 2008, 10:38 AM

      Hi,

      Has anybody done the servicing of Indica at the Mahindra First Choice service stations ? How was the overall experience ? do they deliver the car on time ? Do they overcharge ? How is the quality of servicing ? Any other info about them ??

      Regards

      Vinit Mohole