Re: Advice on Xeta 1.2 GLS - Urgent

  • sgnmurthy
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2008
      The ultimate decision is value for money & interior space. I meant
      that alto and santro are small.

      SGN Murthy
    • Karthikeyan Chellappa
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2008
        I misread your mail, sorry for that! Xeta GLS is a good choice in that case,
        since you would get some loyalty bonus from Tata if you are selling your
        DLE. Check out Swift & Getz too, though they are bit on higher side when
        compared to Xeta. Do you have any specific questions on Xeta?

        Karthik
        Xeta GLS 1.2, Bangalore, Jun 2007, 6000km, 12kmpl (city + highway)

        If you want more power, other options for you would be Swift, Getz.