[indica-users] Re: Indica Performance

  • ashish bavdekar
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5 10:03 PM
      Dear members,

      I managed to drive one of my friend' Indica DLX yesterday. Compared to his,
      my Indica DLX appeared very sluggish especially in the 1st and 2nd gears.
      While his Indica moved very well even with the AC on, my Indica is a pain to
      drive with the AC on. It requires continous pressure on the accelerator
      (feet start to hurt). I cannot go in 3rd gear at speeds below 40km/hr or the
      engine tends to knock. Driving in traffic with AC on really becomes a tiring
      effort. The other thing I noticed that in idling position my rpm shows 1000
      rpm while his was around 800 rpm. Could this be a problem. Everytime I
      change gears, my rpm drops down to baseline (1000 rpm)and then goes up
      again. Is this normal ?

      Ashish bavdekar