Mumbai Service

  • Aveek Banerjee
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hi All,

      I have recently shifted to the suburbs in Mumbai and hence it has become
      inconvenient for me to use the Tata Motors Worli service station that I was
      using previously. Can anyone please tell me which Service Centre in Mumbai
      is decent and not too far from Powai or Andheri (E). Contact details would
      also be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Aveek
      Sept 2002 Lsi, 54600kms

    • arvind upreti
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
        Well Aveek,
        I tried Wasan Motors at Kandivali(W) for my first
        servicing and found them quite decent.
        Arvind
        Xeta GVG 2450km
        --- Aveek Banerjee <aveekbanerjee@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > I have recently shifted to the suburbs in Mumbai and
        > hence it has become
        > inconvenient for me to use the Tata Motors Worli
        > service station that I was
        > using previously. Can anyone please tell me which
        > Service Centre in Mumbai
        > is decent and not too far from Powai or Andheri (E).
        > Contact details would
        > also be greatly appreciated.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Aveek
        > Sept 2002 Lsi, 54600kms

        > removed]

        http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
      • Maneesh Mohnot
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
          You may also visit "Banai Auto" at Andheri (E). They are located on
          the pipeline road behind Seepz.

          On 8/1/07, Aveek Banerjee <aveekbanerjee@...> wrote:
          > Hi All,
          >
          > I have recently shifted to the suburbs in Mumbai and hence it has become
          > inconvenient for me to use the Tata Motors Worli service station that I was
          > using previously. Can anyone please tell me which Service Centre in Mumbai
          > is decent and not too far from Powai or Andheri (E). Contact details would
          > also be greatly appreciated.
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Aveek
          > Sept 2002 Lsi, 54600kms

        • Sanjay Lokhande
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2007
            I stay at Powai, I have used the sevices of Fortune at L&T powai and Banai at Pipeline.....

            But please don't make the mistake of not going to Worli. Mr. Banan and his team are really good people, others in the country don't have the pleasure of visiting tata's own service center. Mumbai has one, so you should go there...atleast for all the important jobs.

            Regards,

            Sanjay

            Maneesh Mohnot <maneesh.mohnot@...> wrote:
            You may also visit "Banai Auto" at Andheri (E). They are located on
            the pipeline road behind Seepz.

            On 8/1/07, Aveek Banerjee <aveekbanerjee@...> wrote:
            > Hi All,
            >
            > I have recently shifted to the suburbs in Mumbai and hence it has become
            > inconvenient for me to use the Tata Motors Worli service station that I was
            > using previously. Can anyone please tell me which Service Centre in Mumbai
            > is decent and not too far from Powai or Andheri (E). Contact details would
            > also be greatly appreciated.
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Aveek
            > Sept 2002 Lsi, 54600kms

          • gaitonde_un
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 2, 2007
              I use Fortune at Powai (on the Saki-Vihar Road, Opp Gate 7 of Larsen
              and Toubro). I am happy with their service. Mine is a
              Fortune-delivered car, and has been serviced (so far) only by Fortune.

              U N Gaitonde
              Indigo GLS, 09/2003, 46000 km, 12 km/l.

              --- In indica-users@yahoogroups.com, "Aveek Banerjee"