Re: [indica-users] Re: Humming noise fron FICD in brand new car

  • james.r
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
      Thanks Raj,

      Took that car again to the Dealer on Thursday morning 11. They checked it
      again & they were clueless till 8pm. Kept the car there & next day they
      discovered some problem with the AC valve by evening & I don't know the
      exact name since I was not there. They gave back the car with AC
      non-operational & that part is expected to reach them tommorrow(Monday) &
      Car is expected to be made normal by tommorrow.

      Thanks for your reply....

      On 30 Mar 2007 06:43:40 -0700, Dr T R Rajesh Kumar <drtrrk.tiug@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > > audible only when the AC compressor is ON. Took it to the dealer
      > > today & he showed me that the origin of noise was from FICD.
      >
      > Could the humming be from the radiator cooling fan which starts beyond
      > a temperature when AC is not on and always comes on when compressor
      > comes on?
      >
      > Rajesh, Alleppey, Kerala
      > .

      James.R
      "Spark", Indica V2, DLE, BS-II, 11.95 k kms, TN23 AA 6946, Feb 05.