RE: [indica-users] Glow Plugs - how to find if they need a change ? And How many should be changed

  • DHINGRAGR@iocl.co.in
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2006
      Dear Friends,

      Happy New Year to all.

      There is very less probability that all the four plugs have gone bad
      simultaneously.You can check the plugs yourself. For this, disconnect the
      wire from all the four plugs.Take another wire & connect its one end at +ve
      (Red) terminal of battery & strike other end of wire at the connection point
      of each plug separately. If it does not give spark, that plug is defective.
      If two or more plugs are defective, the car will not start.However, with one
      plug defective, the car can be started after giving heating two three times
      but it must be got rectified at the earliest.

      Thanks & ragards.

      G.R.Dhingra
      Panipat refinery(Haryana)