Re: [indica-users] Tar drops on body

  • DEEPAK UMRANKAR
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2006
      Hi Rajiv,

      --- Rajiv Kumar <rkbharat@...> wrote:

      > Do you know any specific brand of Stain Remover.

      Havent tried myself any brand, so I wont be of much
      help in this regard. However there would be some
      members who would have got their hands on some
      effective stain remover. I would request them to share
      their experience.

      Rgds
      Deepak

      Drive Safe

      DLX/MH14 AE4304/July'04/28,992km/17.71kmpl(intermittent AC)