File - IndicaUsersFeedback.html

  • indica-users@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2000
      Indica Users Feedback Form
      Indica Users E-Group

      For Zonal Support, contact the following TELCO support officials on an individual basis:

      Name Zone Mobile Number Email Address

      • S Ghosh EAST 98300 26088 SG@...
      • S Sreeraman SOUTH 98450 54010 sree@...
      • Vijay Machale WEST 98211 28075 vijaymachale@...
      • Vivek Gangrade NORTH 98100 49223 vg@...

      Please use this form to send feedback to the Indica Users egroup. Please note that the feedback form will be broadcast by email to all subscribers. Please ensure your feedback is of sufficiently general interest. If you need to convey this information to Telco Support, please send it directly to the Officer indicated above.

      Indica Users Group Feedback Form
      I own a :
      Car registration #:
      Date of Purchase:
      Purchased from:
      My name and contact address:
      I would classify this feedback as :
      My email address:
      My phone number is :
      Preferred contact hours:

      If you have any problems, please send an e-mail to indica-users@egroups.com.

    • mehta anil
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 10, 2000
        I have sent an email message to Telco's Northern Region support official.
        Received the 'undeliverable' return message.

        I have already sent the Indica users feedback form for my two DLEs
        separately (by giving forward command to a member's message and correcting
        it to give my particulars) Both the messages appeared in the messages to
        members. Is this sufficient or is there a different form to be accessed,
        filled and sent for registering on the forum.

        Anil Mehta

        For Zonal Support, contact the following TELCO support
        officials on an
        individual basis:

        Name Zone Mobile Number Email Address

        a.. S Ghosh EAST 98300 26088 SG@...
        b.. S Sreeraman SOUTH 98450 54010
        sree@...
        c.. Vijay Machale WEST 98211 28075
        vijaymachale@...
        d.. Vivek Gangrade NORTH 98100 49223
        vg@...

        Please use this form to send feedback to the Indica Users
        egroup. Please
        note that the feedback form will be broadcast by email to
        all subscribers.
        Please ensure your feedback is of sufficiently general
        interest. If you need
        to convey this information to Telco Support, please send it
        directly to the
        Officer indicated above.

        Indica Users Group Feedback Form
        I own a : Select----------Indica Diesel without
        ACIndica Diesel AC
        (DLE)Indica Petrol
        Car registration #:
        Date of Purchase:
        Purchased from: H ind Motors, Chandigarh

        My name and contact address: N. Sharma /RCK
        New Era Book Agency,
        SCO 49-51, Basement, Sector 17C,
        Chandigarh 160017 (India)
        I would classify this feedback as :
        Select----------a tip I want to
        share with other Indica Usersa bad experience I have had
        with my vehiclea
        good experience I have had with my vehiclea bad experience
        with my
        dealer/service point.a good experience with my
        dealer/service point.
        My email address:
        My phone number is :
        Preferred contact hours:

        If you have any problems, please send an e-mail to
        indica-users@egroups.com.

        eGroups Sponsor

        Travel Over to Lowestfare.com!

        For submitting feedback about your Indica, use:

        http://www.egroups.com/files/indica-users/IndicaUsersFeedback.html

      • Vikram
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 11, 2000
          I had some time back sent a tst email to all the regional representatives of
          Tata Engg. All messages bounced back except that of MR Vijay Machale. Maybe
          Tata Engg would like to intimate the correct email addresses.

          Vikram

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 1, 2001
              For North, the revised email address is :

              Mr. Vivek Gangrade : vg@... <mailto:vg@...>

              Mr. RK Saxena : 011-6293422 (dir tel )

              Mr. Subrat Goswami : 011-6293422 ( dir tel ) helpline 9810016663

              email address : all are reachable thro : vg@...
              <mailto:vg@...>

              Happy contacting.

              Regards