Re: [indica-users] Re: Took back my car from TASC !!

  • Arvind K
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hi Hrishi,

      I had maintained my vehicle in good condition ever
      since i took delivery of it and i had rarely crossed
      3k RPM in any gear.I drive very softly targeting the
      long life and smooth operation of the engine and of
      course yes, the mileage too ...

      Regards,
      Arvind K
      Indica V2 Lsi,Dec 2004,11302kms,10kmpl avg(100% AC),TN

      --- Hrishikesh Raghavan <raghavan_h@...>

      http://mail.yahoo.com