[indica-users] advice needed..

  • Pranav Nagarkatte
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9 8:36 PM
      I shall be taking delivery of my Indica DLE at the end of this month..

      I have heard all kinds of conflicting reports/rumours about the car's
      performance on the roads.
      Have any of you suffered any major/minor hiccup with the car especially
      with the A/C, suspension etc... ?

      How has been your driving experience both in town & outside on highways
      ?

      And finally, is there any thing in particular that I should watch out
      for at the dealers when taking delivery ?

      Thanks in advance.

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/indica-users
    • Dr.Subrat Kar
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11 8:49 PM
        Hi Pranav:

        Your question has been broadcast to the Indica-Users eCommunity at
        eGroups.com.

        Please try to tell as many of your friends who are Indica Users about this
        egroup. The bigger the group, the more the number of answers.

        Please look at www.cybersteering.com for what to do when you take delivery
        of a new car.

        I have heard no bad reports regarding the AC or the suspension. Talking to
        an Indica driver gave the following extra info on mileage - the DLE gives
        about 15 kmpl not 12 kmpl as reported. For a diesel, that's good.

        Subrat Kar

        v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v

        I shall be taking delivery of my Indica DLE at the end of this month..

        I have heard all kinds of conflicting reports/rumours about the car's
        performance on the roads.
        Have any of you suffered any major/minor hiccup with the car especially
        with the A/C, suspension etc... ?

        How has been your driving experience both in town & outside on highways
        ?

        And finally, is there any thing in particular that I should watch out
        for at the dealers when taking delivery ?

        Thanks in advance.

        Be as loud as you want
        Get free email and 20MB of webspace at FortuneCity.com
        http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/367