Re: [indica-users] Re: New Car

  • postmaster@ybil.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 30, 2000
      Delivery Failure Report

      Your Re: [indica-users] Re: New Car
      document:

      was not venug/fac/Ybl
      delivered to
      :

      because: Router: Unable to open mailbox file FAC/FAC/YBL mail.box:
      Server not responding

      corp/Ybl, corp/Ybl

      ________________________

      To: indica-users@egroups.com
      cc:
      From: indica-users@egroups.com
      Date: 10/01/2000 12:47:57 AM GMT
      Subject: Re: [indica-users] Re: New Car

      I fully agree with Krishnan.

      S.N.Ray
      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 30, 2003

        I am planning to buy the indica DLS from Hans Motors. Please advise.
        I am a new driver and have just learnt how to drive. Please give some
        valuable tips on maintenance and driving in MUMBAI.

        Is anticorrosive treatment required. What are the essential
        accessories that I should buy.

        Thanks,

        Vivek