[Fwd: First Time Car buyer]

  • Subrat Kar
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: First Time Car buyer
      Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 16:52:11 -0000
      From: meyzone <meyzone@...>
      To: indica-users-owner@yahoogroups.com

      Hi,

      I am looking forward to buy my first car and will be booking Indica
      Turbo. I found the car to be good looking. Earlier my first choice
      is Opel Corsa 1.4 GL. Since Opel is being stopped production i have
      decided to buy indica turbo.

      I need some help in making a decision on Indica Turbo.

      1.Do you advice me to go ahead and buy the Turbo?
      2.What are the maintenance issues faced frequently in a TATA indica?
      3.Generally are the general compliants?
      4.How is after sales service?
      5.Are the spares for Indica costly?
      6.what are your comments on the make & ride quality.

      Please reply to this mail ASAP.

      Thanks
      Mey

    • Dr T R Rajesh Kumar
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005

        > Earlier my first choice is Opel Corsa 1.4 GL. Since Opel is being
        > stopped production i have decided to buy indica turbo.

        Let us get this straight. The Indica Turbo is a diesel. Opel Corsa 1.4
        is petrol.

        Are you sure about the choice?

        Rajesh, Alleppey, Kerala
        (Indica V2 DLE, Feb 01 - Dec 04, 1.6L, 65016 kms, 15kpl)
        (Marina LS BSIII, Oct 05, 92 kms, 13.06kpl)