I am Happy with my INDICA

  • rahul mahajan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      Dear all,
      Vijay Machale & Telco are doing a great work in this forum i am thankful to
      them . I read all the mails . they are enriching with knowledge and
      experience .
      I have a Indica DLX brought from B.U.Bhandhari Pune (with a average of 13.6
      in city and 15 in long run )but most of my usage is in Mumbai .I bought her
      on Jan - 1- 2000 .
      I would like to thank TELCO for making the metal (patra) outer body of
      thicker guage . I am 27 me and my father in the front seat were on the sion
      circle as we were turning on the right a ST Bumper banged us from the left
      hand side almost perpendicular on the rear near the end of the back door
      the car moved at least 6 inches . To my amazement the metal (patra is only
      1-2 mm in with black marks . the black marks were easily removed by a stain
      remover . The performance is very nice of the car . I and my FAMILY feels
      much safer than a maruti , zen , santro,matiz . 3-cheers to Telco.
      I Want to buy another INDICA but Petrol this time .
      I would like to know if Telco is coming up with CNG,LPG,LNG gas fitting ?
      It would be economical as well a safe and sturdy car.
      the gas fitting would cost almost 40-60 paise a kilometer . this is the
      average what a taxi driver using CNG gets in mumbai city . He is a friend of
      mine and has a PRemier padmini (fiat )1986 make .
      If Telco must have not thought of this option they should . I am sure they
      must have but must be in the end phase or about to launch . PLEASE LET US
      THE INDICA_USERS group be FIRST to know about it .
      Thanks for reading,
      Rahul Mahajan

      http://profiles.msn.com