Re: [indica-users] Re: searching through archives

  • Vijayakumar Kaliyaperumal
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2005
      A better option I found was to use Gmail. I use gmail for newletters,
      and forum subscriptions, where I could use google search facility to
      search the mails.

      I'm happy with that. Probably you could give it a try.

      Regards,
      Vijay
      DLS, August 2004, 14200 km, Chennai

      On 4/25/05, Hrishikesh Raghavan <raghavan_h@...> wrote:

      > Hi Srivastava,
      >
      > I know exactly what you mean! Unfortunately, the only way to really
      > research out old topics is to use the "Search archive" option and
      > this requires a lot of patience and perseverance.
      >
      > That said, there are a lot of members who don't use the web feature
      > of this group and use the mail option.
      >
      > Maybe people could pick out what they feel are the most helpful
      > threads and post them in the links section. To "practise what I
      > preach", I will start by listing the threads relevant to the petrol
      > models in a day or two.
      >
      > Please let me know if I'm not making sense.
      >
      > Drive safe,
      > Hrishi
      > LSi, March 2003, 36275 km, 11.02 kmpl, Chennai
      >

      > --- In indica-users@yahoogroups.com, R Srivastava
      > <r_srivastava_in@y...> wrote:
      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > I have noticed of late that many messages are posted by group
      > members without checking if the same issue has been discussed. I
      > earnestly request all members to check the various issues before
      > posting their messages from the archive section. I hope I do not
      > upset any member.
      > >
      > > Regards
      > > R Srivastava

      > For submitting feedback about your Indica, use:
      > http://www.egroups.com/files/indica-users/IndicaUsersFeedback.html

    • N. Venkataramana
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2005
        Hi Guys,

        I have a couple of gmail invites. If any of you need, send me a personal
        mail.

        Thanks,
        Venky

        > A better option I found was to use Gmail. I use gmail for newletters,
        > and forum subscriptions, where I could use google search facility to
        > search the mails.
        >
        > I'm happy with that. Probably you could give it a try.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Vijay
        > DLS, August 2004, 14200 km, Chennai
        >
        > On 4/25/05, Hrishikesh Raghavan <raghavan_h@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi Srivastava,
        > >
        > > I know exactly what you mean! Unfortunately, the only way to really
        > > research out old topics is to use the "Search archive" option and
        > > this requires a lot of patience and perseverance.
        > >
        > > That said, there are a lot of members who don't use the web feature
        > > of this group and use the mail option.
        > >
        > > Maybe people could pick out what they feel are the most helpful
        > > threads and post them in the links section. To "practise what I
        > > preach", I will start by listing the threads relevant to the petrol
        > > models in a day or two.
        > >
        > > Please let me know if I'm not making sense.
        > >
        > > Drive safe,
        > > Hrishi
        > > LSi, March 2003, 36275 km, 11.02 kmpl, Chennai
        > >

        > > --- In indica-users@yahoogroups.com, R Srivastava
        > > <r_srivastava_in@y...> wrote:
        > > > Hi,
        > > >
        > > > I have noticed of late that many messages are posted by group
        > > members without checking if the same issue has been discussed. I
        > > earnestly request all members to check the various issues before
        > > posting their messages from the archive section. I hope I do not
        > > upset any member.
        > > >
        > > > Regards
        > > > R Srivastava
        > >

        > > To UNsubscribe, send a blank email to the address:
        > > For submitting feedback about your Indica, use:
        > > http://www.egroups.com/files/indica-users/IndicaUsersFeedback.html

        > For submitting feedback about your Indica, use:
        http://www.egroups.com/files/indica-users/IndicaUsersFeedback.html
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Disclaimer:

        This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is confidential, proprietary to HCL Technologies and its customers, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.