Re: Cover for Car.

  • smartravinder
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
      Check Sunny Car Decorators near McDonnalds at J.M Road.

      -Ravinder

      --- In indica-users@yahoogroups.com, R K <linuxtechie@h...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I am interested in purchasing cover sheet for my car. For the same
      can
      > someone recommend a good store/shop in Pune?
      >
      > Thanks
      > -RK
      >
      > Indica V2, MH 31 CM 2265, 17Kmpl.
    • DEEPAK UMRANKAR
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
        Donno @ shop name, but there r loads of accessories'
        shops in Nana Peth. Enquiring in 2-3 shops in that
        area would give u a fair idea @ the varieties & their
        rates. U would b in a better position to bargain & get
        the best deal.

        Rgds
        Deepak

        --- smartravinder <smartravinder@...> wrote:

        > Check Sunny Car Decorators near McDonnalds at J.M
        > Road.
        >
        > -Ravinder
        >

        > --- In indica-users@yahoogroups.com, R K
        > <linuxtechie@h...> wrote:
        > > Hi,
        > >
        > > I am interested in purchasing cover sheet for my
        > car. For the same
        > can
        > > someone recommend a good store/shop in Pune?
        > >
        > > Thanks
        > > -RK
        > >
        > > Indica V2, MH 31 CM 2265, 17Kmpl.

        =====
        Indica-DLX MH14 AE4304 July'04 2300km, 16kmpl ,intermittent AC

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush