Fwd: Design your Indica

  • DEEPAK UMRANKAR
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1 1:21 AM

      All proud Indica owners, here's some really coooool
      stuff for you. Now you can design your very own
      (virtual) Indica.

      So go ahead & enjoy.

      Rgds
      Deepak

    • deepak_umrankar
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1 1:52 AM
        I am so sorry, I guess the group mails do not allow any attachments
        to be sent. Anyone interested can give me their personal ids, on
        which I can forward the "Flash" file.

        Rgds
        Deepak

        --- In indica-users@yahoogroups.com, DEEPAK UMRANKAR
        <deepak_umrankar@y...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > All proud Indica owners, here's some really coooool
        > stuff for you. Now you can design your very own
        > (virtual) Indica.
        >
        > So go ahead & enjoy.
        >
        > Rgds
        > Deepak

      • Ashok Kamath
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 1 3:29 AM
          <deepak_umrankar@y...> wrote:
          > I am so sorry, I guess the group mails do not allow any attachments
          > to be sent. Anyone interested can give me their personal ids, on
          > which I can forward the "Flash" file.
          Hi deepak, the group mails do not allow any attachments since early
          january this year. you can use the file section of the grp to upload
          the file and yahoo will post a msg informing the members that a file
          is uploaded and so the grp members can access it. I think that will
          be the better way rather than forward to individual ids.
          And dear moderator can u pls restrict the free access of this grp
          only to Home and message section only such that junk mails are not
          posted by spamsters and going thru the msgs will be much more
          enjoyable.

          regards,
          ashok
        • rajiv_ghatge
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 1 6:07 AM
            Hi Deepak,
            Can you please fwd that flash file on may yahoo id :-
            rajiv_ghatge@...

            Thanks
            Rajiv

            <deepak_umrankar@y...> wrote:
            > Hi,
            >
            > All proud Indica owners, here's some really coooool
            > stuff for you. Now you can design your very own
            > (virtual) Indica.
            >
            > So go ahead & enjoy.
            >
            > Rgds
            > Deepak

          • Ranjeev Mishra
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 1 6:50 AM
              Dude!

              Your DIY kit for Indica got lost in transit!

              Regards,

              Ranjeev

              DEEPAK UMRANKAR <deepak_umrankar@...> wrote:
              Hi,

              All proud Indica owners, here's some really coooool
              stuff for you. Now you can design your very own
              (virtual) Indica.

              So go ahead & enjoy.

              Rgds
              Deepak

              For submitting feedback about your Indica, use: http://www.egroups.com/files/indica-users/IndicaUsersFeedback.html

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            • Ranjeev Mishra
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 1 6:51 AM
                Dude!

                To send the flash file you gotta zip it up!

                Regards,

                Ranjeev

                <deepak_umrankar@y...> wrote:
                > Hi,
                >
                > All proud Indica owners, here's some really coooool
                > stuff for you. Now you can design your very own
                > (virtual) Indica.
                >
                > So go ahead & enjoy.
                >
                > Rgds
                > Deepak

                For submitting feedback about your Indica, use: http://www.egroups.com/files/indica-users/IndicaUsersFeedback.html

                Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              • Dewang Desai
                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 1 9:06 AM
                  Hi Deepak
                  Can u please send me the file on
                  endidy@...
                  castlesystems@...

                  Thanks
                  bye and take care
                  Dewang Desai
                  --- deepak_umrankar <deepak_umrankar@...> wrote:
                  > I am so sorry, I guess the group mails do not allow
                  > any attachments
                  > to be sent. Anyone interested can give me their
                  > personal ids, on
                  > which I can forward the "Flash" file.
                  >
                  > Rgds
                  > Deepak
                  >
                  > --- In indica-users@yahoogroups.com, DEEPAK UMRANKAR
                  >
                  > <deepak_umrankar@y...> wrote:
                  > > Hi,
                  > >
                  > > All proud Indica owners, here's some really
                  > coooool
                  > > stuff for you. Now you can design your very own
                  > > (virtual) Indica.
                  > >
                  > > So go ahead & enjoy.
                  > >
                  > > Rgds
                  > > Deepak

                  > removed]

                  http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                • vibhor chandra
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 1 9:16 AM
                    hey !!
                    i would be interested ..pls forward me on my id...

                    regards
                    vibhor/indica 2000/petrol/32000kms

                    >From: "deepak_umrankar" <deepak_umrankar@...>
                    >To: indica-users@yahoogroups.com
                    >Subject: [indica-users] Re: Fwd: Design your Indica
                    >Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 08:52:41 -0000
                    >
                    >I am so sorry, I guess the group mails do not allow any attachments
                    >to be sent. Anyone interested can give me their personal ids, on
                    >which I can forward the "Flash" file.
                    >
                    >Rgds
                    >Deepak
                    >
                    >--- In indica-users@yahoogroups.com, DEEPAK UMRANKAR
                    ><deepak_umrankar@y...> wrote:
                    > > Hi,
                    > >
                    > > All proud Indica owners, here's some really coooool
                    > > stuff for you. Now you can design your very own
                    > > (virtual) Indica.
                    > >
                    > > So go ahead & enjoy.
                    > >
                    > > Rgds
                    > > Deepak

                    Contact brides & grooms FREE! http://www.shaadi.com/index.php?ptnr=hmltag
                    Only on www.shaadi.com. Register now!
                  • Bedraj Tripathy
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 2 5:00 AM
                      Hey guys you can all build your own indica at the following url

                      http://indica.tatamotors.com/indica2004/games.asp

                      click on "Make Your Own Refreshingly New IndicaV2" and you can make it happen. you don't need no flash files.

                      Message 10 of 10 , Jul 2 5:44 AM
                        Guys,

                        Clicking on this link given by Bedraj takes you to the same "Design
                        your Indica" which I was intending to send you. So approach it
                        directly........Thanks Bedraj

                        RGds
                        Deepak

                        --- In indica-users@yahoogroups.com, Bedraj Tripathy <bedraj@y...>
                        wrote:
                        > Hey guys you can all build your own indica at the following url
                        >
                        > http://indica.tatamotors.com/indica2004/games.asp
                        >
                        > click on "Make Your Own Refreshingly New IndicaV2" and you can make
                        it happen. you don't need no flash files.

                        > deepak_umrankar <deepak_umrankar@y...> wrote:
                        > I am so sorry, I guess the group mails do not allow any attachments
                        > to be sent. Anyone interested can give me their personal ids, on
                        > which I can forward the "Flash" file.
                        >
                        > Rgds
                        > Deepak
                        >
                        > --- In indica-users@yahoogroups.com, DEEPAK UMRANKAR
                        > <deepak_umrankar@y...> wrote:
                        > > Hi,
                        > >
                        > > All proud Indica owners, here's some really coooool
                        > > stuff for you. Now you can design your very own
                        > > (virtual) Indica.
                        > >
                        > > So go ahead & enjoy.
                        > >
                        > > Rgds
                        > > Deepak

                        > For submitting feedback about your Indica, use:
                        http://www.egroups.com/files/indica-users/IndicaUsersFeedback.html

                        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                        Service.