Re: [indica-users] Indica LEi

  • anishnet
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2000
      Perfect comes from love for country and non corrupt attitude.

      it is one of the finest made vehical India has ever produced.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2000
        My commnets beloew - suffixed by AM

        Perfect comes from love for country and non corrupt attitude.

        > it is one of the finest made vehical India has ever produced.

        AM - If so, then please look at extract from amnother forum below

        "We are constantly having problems with the power windows of Indica. Also
        the door knobs refuse to work once in a month or two. There has not been a
        day without some problem(even though minor). Both our drivers always
        criticise the Indica all the time"

        AM - Finest !!!???? Enough said.