Re: [indiasudar-rj] India Sudar Learning Center Khutani Rajasthan.

  • Radhe Vaishnav
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2012
      Dear Sir,

      India sudar teacher is working to last month of Aug 12 to Current, Please transfer her salary of Aug -12 to Dec-12,
      One month salary transferred.

      Regards,
      radhe

      On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 1:14 PM, Radhe Vaishnav <radhe.vaishnav@...> wrote:
      Dear sir,

      Thank you for transfer fund to teacher account,

      Regards,
      radhe
      IS Member , Rajasthan

      On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 12:07 PM, India Sudar Educational and Charitable Trust <admin@...> wrote:
      Dear Radhe: I have Transfered Rs.2000 (one month salary) to teacher account. We wont issue cheque. We will do online transfer to teacher account every month. Will discuss night. Sorry for the delay. Thanks.

      ICICI Bank Advice Receipt
      Date:03-12-2012 12:04:31 PM

      NEFT Payment Successfull
      Transaction Details
      Reference No.0380220693
      Transaction Date03-12-2012
      Debit AccountINDIA SUDAR EDUCATIONAL AND CHARITABLE - 000901112899
      CurrencyINR
      Amount2,000.00
      Beneficiary Details
      NameManishaORJ83
      Bank NameSBBJ
      Branch Name0010547
      IFSC CODESBBJ0010547
      Account Number61120701233

      India Sudar
      Udhaya Kumar V | (m) +91-98402-95650
      www.indiasudar.org | email to admin@...
      Our Vision “Developing a Powerful India by Providing Education”
      Our Mission “Educate 15 lac needy Students from 15 Indian states in 20 years”
      Our Slogan “Educate Elevate”

      India Sudar Profiles: Facebook Twitter Picasa WordPress

      On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 9:12 AM, Radhe Vaishnav <radhe.vaishnav@...> wrote:

      Dear udhya sir,

      Dear all members,

      Our India sudar learning center is continou going on,

      Funds requiremtn for Teacher salary and Stationary for students.

      Teacher Name - MANISHA,
      Account Number - 61120701233
      Bank Name - State bank of Bikaner and Jaipur.
      Branch name: KRISHI UPAJ MANDI, PALI
      Branch code: 10547   IFSC Code :SBBJ0010547
      Address:  MANDIA ROAD, PALI - 306401
      State :  RAJASTHAN

      Regards,
      radhe