IS RJ Team Update

  • Rajveer Bajiya
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2011
      Dear friends,

      As you know, India Sudar started its new projects in Rajasthan Since July 2010. Last year we started one learning centre at Bhimalaya in Pali district, appointed two teachers in two Govt school in Suratgarh tehsil of Shriganganagar district.
      In this session we organised a kick off meeting and planed for few more activities. But as we all are working out off Rajasthan and we all are fresher so we are not able to visit Rajasthan yet in this session. I'm in touch with all IS RJ team members and we are in process to build a strong team with the help of local volunteers.
      IS RJ team member Radhe already renewed our last year started learning centre and its working fine. He is in process to start another learning centre in Barmer District.
      I am also trying to renewed the teachers in last year adopted schools. Most probably we all are planning to visit Rajasthan in next month.

      I want to request all IS RJ team members to update their plans & ideas to start more activities.

      Thanks & Regards,
      Rajveer Singh

    • Radhe Vaishnav
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 25, 2011