[India Sudar] Project Report- Rajasthan(Bhimalaya, Pali) - Teacher renewed & Stationary distribution.

  • Rajveer Bajiya
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2011
      Dear Friends,

      As you know well, India Sudar started its activities in Rajasthan from last year itself. The feedback & response is great. We are running India Sudar Learning  Centre at Village – Bhimaliya, Post – Bhimaliya,Someshar, Dist – Pali, Pin – 306401, Rajasthan. This village is situated 56KM from Jodhpur. Literacy rate of village is only 42% and only one student is 12th pass. India Sudar member Radhe is working actively in this area & trying his best to improve the condition.
      We also distributed the stationary for the all 30 students.I think we have to make constant effort to bring the change. Last year Radhe continuously monitored the activities.
      We renewed teacher for year 2011-12. Please refer attached project reports.
      Thanks for your continue support to start more learning centres to educate poor and rural students.

      Thanks & Regards,
      Rajveer Singh