FIFA WORLD CUP!!

  • mjg_8bol
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 26, 2002
      OK EVERYONE.. who do you think will win..
      GERMANY OR BRAZEEEEEEELL??

      i think its a tough desicion... what u think? let me know the feed
      back??

      How is everyone doing out there? im getting no responses lately..
      WAKE UP!!

      chalo
      MaryJane
    • Shouri Chatterjee
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 26, 2002
        Brazil. The decision is simple.

        They are the only team in this World Cup (other than Argentina - but who
        cares, they didn't score at all) that is playing offensively, where
        players are shooting at the goal frequently and are playing with class.
        All the others have been following the same strategy - defend and
        counter-attack. That doesn't bring goals.

        -Shouri

        On Jun 27 mjg_8bol inimitably wrote:

        |OK EVERYONE.. who do you think will win..
        |GERMANY OR BRAZEEEEEEELL??
        |
        |i think its a tough desicion... what u think? let me know the feed
        |back??
        |
        |How is everyone doing out there? im getting no responses lately..
        |WAKE UP!!
        |
        |chalo
        |MaryJane
        |

        |To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
        |

        |Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

        Shouri Chatterjee
        CISL, Columbia University

        http://www.cisl.columbia.edu/grads/tuku/