Fort Toulouse/Jackson Frontier Days...

  • David B. Wells
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 11 10:03 AM
      Ok, that time again is coming up on the horizon. The annual mobbing of
      the forts by the 3'tall alligators that have a million questions in
      their mouths!

      Who's with me?
      I know Toelke is going (if his eyeball don't pop out).
      Who else?

      Anyone?
      Is this thing on?

      Norment, quit picking up roadkilled skunks and intoxicated Mexicans
      (Texas HAZMAT issues) and come to Toulouse dammit!
    • Dairon Bueche
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 11 10:20 AM

        Im going

        DB

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 11 10:32 AM
          Yeah Im going (gun stealer guy) :p

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 11 10:53 AM
            How did I steal it?
            You handed it to me, I asked if you wanted it back,
            you said "nah, hang onto it for a while."
            I've got it in my portmanteau, right where it was when
            I was at Toulouse last november when you weren't.
            ?

            --- Dairon Bueche <kdbueche@...> wrote:

            > Yeah Im going (gun stealer guy) :p
            >

            > --- On Fri, 7/11/08, Dairon Bueche
            > <kdbueche@...> wrote:
            >
            > From: Dairon Bueche <kdbueche@...>
            > Subject: Re: [indianmilitia] Fort Toulouse/Jackson
            > Frontier Days...
            > To: indianmilitia@yahoogroups.com
            > Date: Friday, July 11, 2008, 12:20 PM
            >

            > Im going
            > DB
            >

            > --- On Fri, 7/11/08, David B. Wells <nitaiskatene@
            > yahoo.com> wrote:
            >
            > From: David B. Wells <nitaiskatene@ yahoo.com>
            > Subject: [indianmilitia] Fort Toulouse/Jackson
            > Frontier Days...
            > To: indianmilitia@ yahoogroups. com
            > Date: Friday, July 11, 2008, 12:03 PM
            >

            > Ok, that time again is coming up on the horizon. The
            > annual mobbing of
            > the forts by the 3'tall alligators that have a
            > million questions in
            > their mouths!
            >
            > Who's with me?
            > I know Toelke is going (if his eyeball don't pop
            > out).
            > Who else?
            >
            > Anyone?
            > Is this thing on?
            >
            > Norment, quit picking up roadkilled skunks and
            > intoxicated Mexicans
            > (Texas HAZMAT issues) and come to Toulouse dammit!

            "Why, then, make such great ado about the Roman and the Greek, and neglect the Indian?"

            -Henry David Thoreau
          • Dairon Bueche
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 11 10:56 AM

              details details.......................LOL

              I know dude

              just messin with ya. I need u to do me a favor also if ya dont mind.

              The tumpline u gave me for Christmas about 10 years ago,thats my pride and joy is in need of some repair to the lines if ya can redo em for me GOOD OLE BUDDY :)

              DB

            • moklahuta@att.net
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 11 2:23 PM
                I retired from TxDOT Monday before last!!!!!  Woopee!!!

                  Now I'm doing hazmat for the lucrative private sector.  Hell I'm even doing consultant work for Toelke!!!!  What I like about the lucrative private sector is the lucre!!!!!!!

                Bob

                -------------- Original message from "David B. Wells" <nitaiskatene@...>: --------------

                Ok, that time again is coming up on the horizon. The annual mobbing of
                the forts by the 3'tall alligators that have a million questions in
                their mouths!

                Who's with me?
                I know Toelke is going (if his eyeball don't pop out).
                Who else?

                Anyone?
                Is this thing on?

                Norment, quit picking up roadkilled skunks and intoxicated Mexicans
                (Texas HAZMAT issues) and come to Toulouse dammit!

              • Darren Vermillion
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 12 6:02 AM

                  when is Fort Toulouse/Jackson Frontier Days?  Dairon, I'm going to Sharks this sunday.  Do you want to do lunch with us?

                  Vermillion

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 12 10:53 AM

                    sure let me know what time. Frontier days is the first weekend in November but it starts on the Wednesday before. I generally go up Friday.

                    I hope the vehicle problem they had last year will not be the same this year. They allowed way to much crap to take place that I have not seen there before. I hope its better this year. There is an F+I camp and a 1812 camp and Indian village (2 forts) and a ton of venders.

                    I planed to stay in the native village.

                    DB

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 16 6:09 AM

                      I heard that it was like a Rendezvous cars in camp all day and night and also that they used the lights from the cars for the dance I sure hope that the event is not like that for now on.  I have heard of good things before about the site and I hope that it keeps up with the old representation.

                      Shark and I trided calling you this weekend did you go to fish camp?

                      Vermillion