Hey Dairon!

  • Robert Norment
    Message 1 of 11 , May 19, 2008
      You need to contact Harold Raleigh at;

      ballard1781@...

      You have something of his that you borrowed from him at Martin's
      Station!

      Bob N.
    • Dairon Bueche
      Message 2 of 11 , May 19, 2008

        Thanks Bob.....

        After the "big storm" he was gone and I didnt have a

        contact # for him.

        Drop me a note off the net and let me know how your doing.

        Thanks

        Dairon

        " Eddie"
        "If I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet
             I wouldn’t be more surprised! "

        You have something of his that you borrowed from him at Martin's
        Station!

        Bob N.

      • ian stout
        Message 3 of 11 , May 19, 2008
          Hey Dairon,
          How's about returning a phone call now that I see that you are alive! Just wanted to catch up with ya..

          Thank You & Semper Fi,
          Ian Stout

          To: indianmilitia@yahoogroups.com

          You have something of his that you borrowed from him at Martin's
          Station!

          Bob N.

        • David B. Wells
          Message 4 of 11 , May 20, 2008
            Dayuuuuuuum...
            And people think I'm dead.

            --- ian stout <istout0321@...> wrote:

            > Hey Dairon,
            > How's about returning a phone call now that I see
            > that you are alive! Just wanted to catch up with
            > ya..
            >
            > Thank You & Semper Fi,
            > Ian Stout
            >

            > To: indianmilitia@yahoogroups.com
            > From: kdbueche@...
            > Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 20:50:24 -0700
            > Subject: Re: [indianmilitia] Hey Dairon!

            > Thanks Bob.....
            > After the "big storm" he was gone and I didnt have a
            > contact # for him.
            > Drop me a note off the net and let me know how your
            > doing.
            > Thanks
            > Dairon
            >

            > " Eddie"
            > "If I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet
            > I wouldn’t be more surprised! "
            >
            > --- On Mon, 5/19/08, Robert Norment
            > <moklahuta@...> wrote:
            >
            > From: Robert Norment <moklahuta@...>
            > Subject: [indianmilitia] Hey Dairon!
            > To: indianmilitia@yahoogroups.com
            > Date: Monday, May 19, 2008, 10:38 PM
            >

            > You need to contact Harold Raleigh at;
            >
            > ballard1781@ bellsouth. net
            >
            > You have something of his that you borrowed from him
            > at Martin's
            > Station!
            >
            > Bob N.

            "Why, then, make such great ado about the Roman and the Greek, and neglect the Indian?"

            -Henry David Thoreau
          • ian stout
            Message 5 of 11 , May 20, 2008
              David,
              No one thinks your dead  we just think your gay.. LOL

              Thank You & Semper Fi,
              Ian Stout

              To: indianmilitia@yahoogroups.com
              From: nitaiskatene@...
              Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 08:57:25 -0700

              Dayuuuuuuum. ..
              And people think I'm dead.

              Message 6 of 11 , May 20, 2008
                Ask yer mom...I aint gay.
                :P
                --- ian stout <istout0321@...> wrote:

                > David,
                > No one thinks your dead we just think your gay..
                > LOL
                >
                > Thank You & Semper Fi,
                > Ian Stout
                >

                > To: indianmilitia@yahoogroups.com
                > From: nitaiskatene@...
                > Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 08:57:25 -0700
                > Subject: RE: [indianmilitia] Hey Dairon!

                > Dayuuuuuuum...
                >
                > And people think I'm dead.
                >

                > --- ian stout <istout0321@...> wrote:
                >

                > > Hey Dairon,
                >
                > > How's about returning a phone call now that I see
                >
                > > that you are alive! Just wanted to catch up with
                >
                > > ya..
                >

                > > Thank You & Semper Fi,
                >
                > > Ian Stout
                >

                > > To: indianmilitia@yahoogroups.com
                >
                > > From: kdbueche@...
                >
                > > Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 20:50:24 -0700
                >
                > > Subject: Re: [indianmilitia] Hey Dairon!

                > > Thanks Bob.....
                >
                > > After the "big storm" he was gone and I didnt have
                >
                > > contact # for him.
                >
                > > Drop me a note off the net and let me know how
                > your
                >
                > > doing.
                >
                > > Thanks
                >
                > > Dairon
                >

                > > " Eddie"
                >
                > > "If I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet
                >
                > > I wouldn�t be more surprised! "
                >

                > > --- On Mon, 5/19/08, Robert Norment
                >
                > > <moklahuta@...> wrote:
                >

                > > From: Robert Norment <moklahuta@...>
                >
                > > Subject: [indianmilitia] Hey Dairon!
                >
                > > To: indianmilitia@yahoogroups.com
                >
                > > Date: Monday, May 19, 2008, 10:38 PM
                >

                > > You need to contact Harold Raleigh at;
                >

                > > ballard1781@ bellsouth. net
                >

                > > You have something of his that you borrowed from
                > him
                >
                > > at Martin's
                >
                > > Station!
                >

                > > Bob N.

                === message truncated ===

                "Why, then, make such great ado about the Roman and the Greek, and neglect the Indian?"

                -Henry David Thoreau
              • Dudley Toelke
                Message 7 of 11 , May 20, 2008
                  Ha!

                    From: nitaiskatene@ yahoo.com
                    Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 08:57:25 -0700

                  • moklahuta@att.net
                    Message 9 of 11 , May 20, 2008
                      And all this time I thought he was just jolly!!!!!!

                      Bob

                      -------------- Original message from ian stout <istout0321@...>: --------------

                      To: indianmilitia@ yahoogroups. com
                      From: nitaiskatene@ yahoo.com
                      Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 08:57:25 -0700

                      Dayuuuuuuum. ..
                      And people think I'm dead.

                      --- ian stout <istout0321@hotmail. com> wrote:

                      > Hey Dairon,
                      > How's about returning a phone call now that I see
                      > that you are alive! Just wanted to catch up with
                      > ya..
                      >
                      > Thank You & Semper Fi,
                      > Ian Stout
                      >

                      > To: indianmilitia@ yahoogroups. com
                      > From: kdbueche@yahoo. com
                      > Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 20:50:24 -0700
                      > Subject: Re: [indianmilitia] Hey Dairon!

                      > Thanks Bob.....
                      > After the "big storm" he was gone and I didnt have a
                      > contact # for him.
                      > Drop me a note off the net and let me know how your
                      > doing.
                      > Thanks
                      > Dairon
                      >

                      > " Eddie"
                      > "If I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet
                      > I wouldn�t be more surprised! "
                      >
                      > --- On Mon, 5/19/08, Robert Norment
                      > <moklahuta@att. net> wrote:
                      >
                      > From: Robert Norment <moklahuta@att. net>
                      > Subject: [indianmilitia] Hey Dairon!
                      > To: indianmilitia@ yahoogroups. com
                      > Date: Monday, May 19, 2008, 10:38 PM
                      >

                      > You need to contact Harold Raleigh at;
                      >
                      > ballard1781@ bellsouth. net
                      >
                      > You have something of his that you borrowed from him
                      > at Martin's
                      > Station!
                      >
                      > Bob N.

                      &g t;

                      Message 10 of 11 , May 20, 2008
                        All well here.  26 working days from retirement and too damn busy to do anything!!!!!

                        Got to go to Iowa this week to take my mother up there for my niece's high school grad ceremony.

                        Working on trying to get a '42 Ford GPW with my retirement cash!!!!

                        Bob

                        -------------- Original message from Dairon Bueche <kdbueche@...>: --------------

                          From: nitaiskatene@...
                          Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 08:57:25 -0700