FRIDAY

  • Dairon Bueche
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 25, 2008

      Hey buddy

      hows it going?   Let me know when U are off. We can go to my camp and go fishing.

      Dairon

    • Dairon Bueche
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 25, 2008

        SORRY GUYS WRONG POST

        DB

        " Eddie"
        "If I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet
             I wouldn’t be more surprised! "

        hows it going?   Let me know when U are off. We can go to my camp and go fishing.

        Dairon

      • Dudley Toelke

          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 26, 2008
            No kidding...and everyone thinks I'm dead...
            I was trying to get ahold of you with some PRC-10 and
            PRC-25 radio questions...
            Thanks for not answering your phone dork!
            D.

            --- Dudley Toelke <dud@...> wrote:

            > Dairon! You're alive.
            >
            > dud
            >
            > Dairon Bueche <kdbueche@...> wrote:
            > SORRY GUYS WRONG POST
            > DB
            >

            > " Eddie"
            > "If I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet
            > I wouldn’t be more surprised! "
            >

            > --- On Fri, 4/25/08, Dairon Bueche
            > <kdbueche@...> wrote:
            > From: Dairon Bueche <kdbueche@...>
            > Subject: [indianmilitia] FRIDAY
            > To: indianmilitia@yahoogroups.com
            > Date: Friday, April 25, 2008, 11:04 AM
            >
            > Hey buddy
            > hows it going? Let me know when U are off. We
            > can go to my camp and go fishing.
            > Dairon
            >

            > ---------------------------------
            > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all
            > with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.
            >

            > ---------------------------------
            > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all
            > with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

            "Why, then, make such great ado about the Roman and the Greek, and neglect the Indian?"

            -Henry David Thoreau

            Be a better friend, newshound, and
          • moklahuta@att.net
            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 26, 2008
              What do you wanna know about PRC-10's and PRC-25's????  Why don't you throw in BC-611's and BC-1000's as well!!!!!!  We've got 'em all in our unit!

              Bob N.
              -------------- Original message from "David B. Wells" <nitaiskatene@...>: --------------

              --- Dudley Toelke <dud@...> wrote:

              > Dairon! You're alive.
              >
              > dud
              >
              > Dairon Bueche <kdbueche@yahoo. com> wrote:
              > SORRY GUYS WRONG POST
              > DB
              >

              > " Eddie"
              > "If I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet
              > I wouldn���t be more surprised! "
              >

              > --- On Fri, 4/25/08, Dairon Bueche
              > <kdbueche@yahoo. com> wrote:
              > From: Dairon Bueche <kdbueche@yahoo. com>
              > Subject: [indianmilitia] FRIDAY
              > To: indianmilitia@ yahoogroups. com
              > Date: Friday, April 25, 2008, 11:04 AM
              >
              > Hey buddy
              > hows it going? Let me know when U are off. We
              > can go to my camp and go fishing.
              > Dairon
              >

              > ------------ --------- --------- ---
              > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all
              > with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.
              >

              > ------------ --------- --------- ---
              > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all
              > with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

              "Why, then, make such great ado about the Roman and the Greek, and neglect the Indian?"

              -Henry David Thoreau

              Be a better friend, newshound, and
              know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http:/ /mobile. yahoo.com/ ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

            • David B. Wells
              Message 6 of 16 , Apr 27, 2008
                Heh, I just snagged a PRC10 for 50 bucks still in the
                canvas carrier. Going to pick it up today. I'll have
                questions more when I get it in hand I'm sure.

                Message 7 of 16 , Apr 27, 2008
                  Okay!  Lemme know what you need to know.

                    Message 9 of 16 , Apr 28, 2008
                      Call again, David.   I got the skin.

                      dud

                      Message 10 of 16 , Apr 28, 2008
                        What is it that you wanted to know?  Other than, they are like all other military radios and are subject to failure when you need them the most.

                        Message 11 of 16 , Apr 28, 2008
                          Yeah,,,,,,  unless it's been converted batteries SUCK!  And even if it has been converted , they still suck.  I was using a BC 611, 2 years ago at an event, and it was all I could do to hear across the thing!  PRC-77's work better, if you can find one.......

                          Bob
                          -------------- Original message from Dudley Toelke <dud@...>: --------------

                          --- moklahuta@att. net wrote:

                          > What do you wanna know about PRC-10's and
                          > PRC-25's???? Why don't you throw in BC-611's and
                          > BC-1000's as well!!!!!! We've got 'em all in our
                          > unit!
                          >
                          > Bob N.
                          > ------------ -- Original message from "David B.
                          > Wells" <nitaiskatene@ yahoo.com>: ------------ --
                          >
                          > No kidding...and everyone thinks I'm dead...
                          > I was trying to get ahold of you with some PRC-10
                          > and
                          > PRC-25 radio questions...
                          > Thanks for not answering your phone dork!
                          > D.
                          >
                          > --- Dudley Toelke <dud@...> wrote:
                          >
                          > > Dairon! You're alive.
                          > >
                          > > dud
                          > >
                          > > Dairon Bueche <kdbueche@yahoo. com> wrote:
                          > > SORRY GUYS WRONG POST
                          > > DB
                          > >

                          > > " Eddie"
                          > > "If I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet
                          > > I wouldn���t be more surprised! "
                          > >

                          > > --- On Fri, 4/25/08, Dairon Bueche
                          > > <kdbueche@yahoo. com> wrote:
                          > > From: Dairon Bueche <kdbueche@yahoo. com>
                          > > Subject: [indianmilitia] FRIDAY
                          > > To: indianmilitia@ yahoogroups. com
                          > > Date: Friday, April 25, 2008, 11:04 AM
                          > >
                          > > Hey buddy
                          > > hows it going? Let me know when U are off. We
                          &g t; > can go to my camp and go fishing.

                            Message 13 of 16 , Apr 29, 2008
                              BTW, David, as per our phone conversation, the batteries for the PRC-25 were zinc-carbon, as I recall and not NiCad.  I had my radios mixed up; the NiCads were for the PRC-70, AM-FM radio.

                              Also, always keep a pencil with an eraser handy to clean the contacts on the conector for both the hand set and the radio.  Just rub the eraser around on the contacts to clean off corrosion.  I am recalling a few of the little details of  caring for and operating the PRC-25.

                              dud