new orleans

  • Darren Vermillion
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 12 2:02 PM
      Anyone going to the battle of New Orleans?

      Vermillion
    • Dudley Toelke
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 12 2:38 PM
        I'm planning on it, Darren.  Sorry I missed your event in October but by the time I realized it was on, I was gone.  Anyway, I plan to be at NO.  How about you?

        dud

        Darren Vermillion <darrenvermillion@...> wrote:
        Anyone going to the battle of New Orleans?

        Vermillion

      • Pare Bowlegs
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 12 2:41 PM
          I'll be there...in February...in a meeting.

          Have fun!

          Pare-

          Historic Preservation Officer
          Seminole Nation of Oklahoma
          Wewoka, Oklahoma
          1-405-257-7292
          Our oral traditions is our documentation.

        • Darren Vermillion
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 13 6:32 AM
            Shark and I plan on attending, if anyone else showes up.  the event in october is going to be changed. We are thinking maybe sometime in Feb. for next year.

            Darren

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 13 9:04 AM
              Me and Tony Gerard will be there.

              --- Pare Bowlegs <seminole1753@...> wrote:

              > I'll be there...in February...in a meeting.
              >
              > Have fun!
              >
              > Pare-
              >

              > Historic
              > Preservation Officer
              > Seminole Nation of Oklahoma
              > Wewoka, Oklahoma
              > 1-405-257-7292
              > hpo@...
              > Our oral traditions is our documentation.

              > Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

              "Why, then, make such great ado about the Roman and the Greek, and neglect the Indian?"

              -Henry David Thoreau

              Looking for last minute shopping deals?