2007 Battle of NO Pics

  • Robert Norment
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 18, 2007
      http://www.ctghost.com/Gallery.htm

      Okay so I'm going thru all my stuff looking for something for a
      Military Channel documentary shoot on the Foreign Legion were doing
      this weekend. I run across this card in a hunting pouch from last
      January's Battle at Chalmette that this photographer up and gives me.
      The card says "Your Picture has been taken" . Go to the link I posted
      above and scroll down to Battle of New Orleans.

      Bunches of Pics!!!! Some are really cool! See David we really did
      participate last year!!!!

      Bob N.
    • David B. Wells
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 19, 2007
        Wow, a lot of pics for sure! Ya'll looked good.
        Broke my heart again that I couldn't make it :(

        Who all is planning on Toulouse this next month?
        Anyone besides me and Dud?

        D.

        --- Robert Norment <moklahuta@...> wrote:

        > http://www.ctghost.com/Gallery.htm
        >
        > Okay so I'm going thru all my stuff looking for
        > something for a
        > Military Channel documentary shoot on the Foreign
        > Legion were doing
        > this weekend. I run across this card in a hunting
        > pouch from last
        > January's Battle at Chalmette that this photographer
        > up and gives me.
        > The card says "Your Picture has been taken" . Go to
        > the link I posted
        > above and scroll down to Battle of New Orleans.
        >
        > Bunches of Pics!!!! Some are really cool! See
        > David we really did
        > participate last year!!!!
        >
        > Bob N.

        "Why, then, make such great ado about the Roman and the Greek, and neglect the Indian?"

        -Henry David Thoreau

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Dudley Toelke

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 19, 2007
            What weekend is the event?

            Darren V.

            --- Robert Norment <moklahuta@att. net> wrote:

            > http://www.ctghost. com/Gallery. htm
            >
            > Okay so I'm going thru all my stuff looking for
            > something for a
            > Military Channel documentary shoot on the Foreign
            > Legion were doing
            > this weekend. I run across this card in a hunting
            > pouch from last
            > January's Battle at Chalmette that this photographer
            > up and gives me.
            > The card says "Your Picture has been taken" . Go to
            > the link I posted
            > above and scroll down to Battle of New Orleans.
            >
            > Bunches of Pics!!!! Some are really cool! See
            > David we really did
            > participate last year!!!!
            >
            > Bob N.

            "Why, then, make such great ado about the Roman and the Greek, and neglect the Indian?"

            -Henry David Thoreau

            Do You Yahoo!?
            http://mail. yahoo.com

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • moklahuta@att.net
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 22, 2007

              Yeah,,,, there's something about white turbans and concertina wire, isn't there????!!!!!

              BN

              -------------- Original message from Dudley Toelke <dud@...>: --------------

                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 26, 2007
                    Hey David and everybody,
                    Jay and myself will be there sometime on Friday probably late afternoon or early evening. Hey Dud, I still got your cooler in my storage building at home, we will bring it with us. Looking forward to seeing you all.
                    Lavonn

                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 29, 2007
                      Good to hear from you as well, Lavonn.  I'll be there Wednesday afternoon and will be looking for you guys.  Thanks for minding the cooler.

                      dud