Re: [indianmilitia] guns

  • Darren Vermillion
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 4, 2007
      what Dairon is saying is that me and my nephew need weapons.  I had to sell my musket because of personal reasons and my nephew does not have one.  so if anyone has extra weepons and dont mind my nephew and I to use them, I would be most thankfull.

      Darren V.
      moklahuta@... wrote:
      Dairon,

      What the Hell kinda message is that???????

      Perhaps a bit of background if you please...... ..
      ------------ -- Original message from Dairon Bueche <kdbueche@yahoo. com>: ------------ --

      we need to know who has extra guns because if Alan can not make it we will be two short!!!!

      " Eddie"
      "If I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet
           I wouldn’t be more surprised! "
      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • David B. Wells
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 4, 2007
        Holy cow...you're telling me we have a militia company
        without weapons...
        Nice...
        I'll make some inquiries.
        Heh, I don't even have a sword anymore and it looks
        like the one I ordered won't get here in time. So
        Lavonn, could you ask Jay if I could borrow my sword
        for colors ceremony? LOL
        What a company.
        D.

        --- Darren Vermillion <darrenvermillion@...>
        wrote:

        > what Dairon is saying is that me and my nephew need
        > weapons. I had to sell my musket because of
        > personal reasons and my nephew does not have one.
        > so if anyone has extra weepons and dont mind my
        > nephew and I to use them, I would be most thankfull.
        >

        > Darren V.
        > moklahuta@... wrote:
        >
        > Dairon,
        >
        > What the Hell kinda message is that???????
        >
        > Perhaps a bit of background if you please........
        >
        > -------------- Original message from Dairon Bueche
        > <kdbueche@...>: --------------
        >
        > we need to know who has extra guns because if
        > Alan can not make it we will be two short!!!!

        > " Eddie"
        > "If I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet
        > I wouldn’t be more surprised! "

        > protection around
        > http://mail.yahoo.com

        > protection around
        > http://mail.yahoo.com

        "Why, then, make such great ado about the Roman and the Greek, and neglect the Indian?"

        -Henry David Thoreau

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • DUDLEY TOELKE
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 4, 2007
          I got a stick bow.

          dud

          --- Darren Vermillion <darrenvermillion@ yahoo.com>
          wrote:

          > what Dairon is saying is that me and my nephew need
          > weapons. I had to sell my musket because of
          > personal reasons and my nephew does not have one.
          > so if anyone has extra weepons and dont mind my
          > nephew and I to use them, I would be most thankfull.
          >

          > Darren V.
          > moklahuta@att. net wrote:
          >
          > Dairon,
          >
          > What the Hell kinda message is that???????
          >
          > Perhaps a bit of background if you please...... ..
          >
          > ------------ -- Original message from Dairon Bueche
          > <kdbueche@yahoo. com>: ------------ --
          >
          > we need to know who has extra guns because if
          > Alan can not make it we will be two short!!!!

          > " Eddie"
          > "If I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet
          > I wouldn’t be more surprised! "

          > Do You Yahoo!?
          > protection around
          > http://mail. yahoo.com

          > Do You Yahoo!?
          > protection around
          > http://mail. yahoo.com

          "Why, then, make such great ado about the Roman and the Greek, and neglect the Indian?"

          -Henry David Thoreau

          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.com

        • Dairon Bueche
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 5, 2007
            I can bring my MG 42 and Garand! :)

            DUDLEY TOELKE <dud@...> wrote:
            I got a stick bow.

            dud

            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 6, 2007
              I need her email address. I wasnt able to send the money in time.
              Thanks
              Dairon

              Darren Vermillion <darrenvermillion@...> wrote:
              David,

              my nephew name is James Plybon.
              Darren.

              "David B. Wells" <nitaiskatene@ yahoo.com> wrote:
              Company,
              New Orleans is only 2 weeks away. Here are some
              pertinent details you need to be aware of.
              We will be providing our own tentage this year -as
              we've got danged near 14 people-

              Specs-
              A 9x12 canvas arranged in a wedge or leanto fashion.
              -Read that again Darren.
              The idea is that we'd be staying in something similar
              to a military styled tent, but something
              quick/available to Natives. That means canvas, unless
              we could build a leanto out of natural materials...

              Roster-
              So far here is who I have as coming, if you know of
              someone else, please say something NOW. Not maybes or
              could bes...I need to present a roster to NPS of
              actual participants.

              David Wells
              Bob Norment
              Dudley Toelke
              Darren Bueche
              Terry Peters
              Ian Stout
              Lavonn Russell
              Jay Russell
              Darren Vermillion
              (Darren's Nephew-I need his name please)
              Tony Gerard
              Shark Mayeux (I need your christian first
              name...otherwise I make it up and it becomes something
              like "Pembrooke")

              Does anyone have anyone else who is coming? If so I
              need NAMES ASAP.

              Meals/Mess information.
              If you are planning on messing with the 7th's Mess,
              then you need to send Cynda money (10.00) IMMEDIATELY.
              Her address has been posted previously.
              If not, you won't be eating with them. -no big deal,
              but she really doesn't want to have to take money at
              the "table"- plus it helps her plan how much food to
              bring and insures everyone else doesn't have to half
              ration because someone didn't chip in already.

              Remember, its the 12/13 of January. -Bring your white
              turbans :)- I just got email from my tailor the other
              day, my frock coat is finished, gotta send for it!

              Plains of Chalmette.
              I look forward to seeing all of you there!
              Regards,
              David