Ft. Toulouse

  • Dudley Toelke
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2006
      Well, had a great time at Tolouse and was glad to get to see all who
      participated. I hope everyone made it back without event and am
      looking forward to NO.

      dud
    • Lavonn Russell
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2006
        Glad you made it back safe Dud. Brother the fellowship we had was awesome to say the least.The Eagle circling the camp Thursday was magnificant. So many special people and moments. Thanks for being so good to Jay.I've got your cooler at home, I will bring it to N.O.
        From Creek Country,
        Lavonn

        Dudley Toelke <dud@...> wrote:
        Well, had a great time at Tolouse and was glad to get to see all who
        participated. I hope everyone made it back without event and am
        looking forward to NO.

        dud

        Sponsored Link

        Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr - MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Associate - Click now to apply

      • DUDLEY TOELKE