reminder

  • Darren Vermillion
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 16, 2006
      If anyone is interested in comming on the weekend or Oct. 6-8, please
      give me a call at the Longfellow-Evangeline state historic site.

      number is free 1-888-677-2900

      thanks
      Darren Vermillion
    • David B. Wells
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 16, 2006
        Another reminder too...
        We will be assembling for the Fort Toulouse/Fort
        Jackson Frontier days event the first weekend of
        November. I know Mr. Tolke is coming, I assume Lavonn
        and his son will be there as well. Haven't heard
        anything from anyone else...
        Anyone else going to be able to make it?
        We will again be encamped with the 7th US Infantry
        "Cottonbalers".

        It would be great to get as many folks there as
        possible. Generals Jackson and Coffee will be in
        attendance as well as myself.

        Sincerely,
        David aka Pushmataha

        --- Darren Vermillion <darrenvermillion@...>
        wrote:

        > If anyone is interested in comming on the weekend or
        > Oct. 6-8, please
        > give me a call at the Longfellow-Evangeline state
        > historic site.
        >
        > number is free 1-888-677-2900
        >
        > thanks
        > Darren Vermillion

        "Why, then, make such great ado about the Roman and the Greek, and neglect the Indian?"

        -Henry David Thoreau

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Darren Vermillion
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 17, 2006
          David,
          I would love to be there, but i have the work thing that weekend.

          Darren V.

          --- Darren Vermillion <darrenvermillion@ yahoo.com>
          wrote:

          > If anyone is interested in comming on the weekend or
          > Oct. 6-8, please
          > give me a call at the Longfellow-Evangeli ne state
          > historic site.
          >
          > number is free 1-888-677-2900
          >
          > thanks
          > Darren Vermillion

          "Why, then, make such great ado about the Roman and the Greek, and neglect the Indian?"

          -Henry David Thoreau

          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.com

        • Dairon Bueche
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 17, 2006
            Ill be there..
            DB

            wrote:

            > If anyone is interested in comming on the weekend or
            > Oct. 6-8, please
            > give me a call at the Longfellow-Evangeli ne state
            > historic site.
            >
            > number is free 1-888-677-2900
            >
            > thanks
            > Darren Vermillion

            "Why, then, make such great ado about the Roman and the Greek, and neglect the Indian?"

            -Henry David Thoreau

            Do You Yahoo!?
            http://mail. yahoo.com

            " Eddie"
            "If I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet
                 I wouldnÂ’t be more surprised! "

            Do you Yahoo!?

          • Lavonn Russell
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 18, 2006
              I will be there all week and Jay will be there when he is not in school.
              Looking forward to it.
              Lavonn