Re: [indianmilitia] The Hermitage

  • David B. Wells
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 1, 2006
      Hey Gang...
      Well, it looks like I won't be able to make the
      Hermitage...problems came up in scheduling at
      work...(i.e. a couple of people wanted the 4th weekend
      off, and I've had the last two major holidays off and
      they're making trouble about it...grrrrr...)
      I tried to scorch the earth and make them let me off,
      but no dice...can't scorch it much more without
      getting my backyard blackened and burned...

      If you guys are still wanting to go let me know and
      I'll make sure the appropriate arrangements are made.

      Sincerely and most regretfully,
      David

      --- Lavonn Russell <machiscreek@...> wrote:

      > David,
      > I am planing on going and bring along my son Jay.
      > Looking forward to it.
      > Lavonn
      >
      > "David B. Wells" <nitaiskatene@...> wrote:
      > Yes, July 3/4th are the dates...
      > Anyone else planning/thinking of going?
      > Remember how much fun we had at New Orleans!!!
      > D.
      >

      > --- DUDLEY TOELKE <dud@...> wrote:
      >
      > > July 4th weekend. I think.
      > >
      > > Dairon Bueche <kdbueche@...> wrote: Me
      > and
      > > Terry Peters plan to go!
      > > Whats the date?
      > > Dairon Bueche
      > >
      > > Dudley Toelke <dud@...> wrote:
      > > David:
      > >
      > > Heard any more from Abolt about the event at the
      > > Hermitage? Anyone
      > > else plan on going?
      > >
      > > dud
      > >

      > > " Eddie"
      > > "If I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet
      > > I wouldn’t be more surprised! "

      > > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
      > >

      > > ---------------------------------
      > >

      > "Why, then, make such great ado about the Roman and
      > the Greek, and neglect the Indian?"
      >
      > -Henry David Thoreau

      > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low
      > as 1¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

      "Why, then, make such great ado about the Roman and the Greek, and neglect the Indian?"

      -Henry David Thoreau

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Lavonn Russell
      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 1, 2006
        David,
        I totally understand the job scheduling. I've had the same problems in the past.
        Don't worry about it at all.