The Hermitage

  • Dudley Toelke
    Message 1 of 20 , May 22, 2006
      David:

      Heard any more from Abolt about the event at the Hermitage? Anyone
      else plan on going?

      dud
    • Dairon Bueche
      Message 2 of 20 , May 22, 2006
        Me and Terry Peters plan to go!
        Whats the date?
        Dairon Bueche

        Dudley Toelke <dud@...> wrote:
        David:

        Heard any more from Abolt about the event at the Hermitage?  Anyone
        else plan on going?

        dud

        " Eddie"
        "If I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet
             I wouldn’t be more surprised! "

      • DUDLEY TOELKE

          Message 4 of 20 , May 22, 2006
            Yes, July 3/4th are the dates...
            Anyone else planning/thinking of going?
            Remember how much fun we had at New Orleans!!!
            D.

            --- DUDLEY TOELKE <dud@...> wrote:

            > July 4th weekend. I think.
            >
            > Dairon Bueche <kdbueche@...> wrote: Me and
            > Terry Peters plan to go!
            > Whats the date?
            > Dairon Bueche
            >
            > Dudley Toelke <dud@...> wrote:
            > David:
            >
            > Heard any more from Abolt about the event at the
            > Hermitage? Anyone
            > else plan on going?
            >
            > dud
            >

            > " Eddie"
            > "If I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet
            > I wouldn’t be more surprised! "

            > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
            >

            > ---------------------------------

            "Why, then, make such great ado about the Roman and the Greek, and neglect the Indian?"

            -Henry David Thoreau

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Dairon Bueche
            Message 5 of 20 , May 22, 2006
              Yes, I do and I hope others
              will come to play!!!!
              D. Bueche

              --- DUDLEY TOELKE <dud@...> wrote:

              > July 4th weekend.  I think.
              >
              > Dairon Bueche <kdbueche@...> wrote:    Me and
              > Terry Peters plan to go!
              >   Whats the date?
              >   Dairon Bueche
              >
              > Dudley Toelke <dud@...> wrote:
              >   David:
              >
              > Heard any more from Abolt about the event at the
              > Hermitage?  Anyone
              > else plan on going?
              >
              > dud
              >

              >         " Eddie"
              >   "If I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet
              >        I wouldn’t be more surprised! "

              > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
              >

              > ---------------------------------

              "Why, then, make such great ado about the Roman and the Greek, and neglect the Indian?"

              -Henry David Thoreau

              http://mail.yahoo.com

              " Eddie"
              "If I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet
                   I wouldn’t be more surprised! "

            • Lavonn Russell
              Message 6 of 20 , May 23, 2006
                David,
                I am planing on going and bring along my son Jay.
                Looking forward to it.
                Lavonn

                --- DUDLEY TOELKE <dud@...> wrote:

                > July 4th weekend.  I think.
                >
                > Dairon Bueche <kdbueche@...> wrote:    Me and
                > Terry Peters plan to go!
                >   Whats the date?
                >   Dairon Bueche
                >
                > Dudley Toelke <dud@...> wrote:
                >   David:
                >
                > Heard any more from Abolt about the event at the
                > Hermitage?  Anyone
                > else plan on going?
                >
                > dud
                >

                >         " Eddie"
                >   "If I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet
                >        I wouldn’t be more surprised! "

                > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                >

                > ---------------------------------

                "Why, then, make such great ado about the Roman and the Greek, and neglect the Indian?"

                -Henry David Thoreau

                http://mail.yahoo.com

                Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

              • DUDLEY TOELKE
                Message 7 of 20 , May 23, 2006
                  Lavonn, did you ever get a gun?  If you did, what type?

                  dud

                  Message 8 of 20 , May 24, 2006
                    Well I haven't got the gun yet but I ordered a Wilson Trade Gun from Danny Caywood.
                    That was 2 or 3 months ago so he should be about ready to start on it. I think I'll give him a call today and see where he is at.
                    Lavonn

                    Message 9 of 20 , May 24, 2006
                      A friend of mine, who portrays a Creek (and is a Creek), want's a gun and I have been researching it for him.  I have settled on a Wilson or Type G and was just wondering what you decided on.  Hope to see you at the Hermitage.

                      --- DUDLEY TOELKE <dud@...> wrote:

                      > July 4th weekend.  I think.
                      >
                      > Dairon Bueche <kdbueche@...> wrote:    Me and
                      > Terry Peters plan to go!
                      >   Whats the date?
                      >   Dairon Bueche
                      >
                      > Dudley Toelke <dud@...> wrote:
                      >   David:
                      >
                      > Heard any more from Abolt about the event at the
                      > Hermitage?  Anyone
                      > else plan on going?
                      >
                      > dud
                      >

                      >         " Eddie"
                      >   "If I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet
                      >        I wouldn’t be more surprised! "

                      > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                      >

                      > ---------------------------------

                      "Why, then, make such great ado about the Roman and the Greek, and neglect the Indian?"

                      -Henry David Thoreau

                      http://mail.yahoo.com

                      Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

                    • Darren Vermillion
                      Message 10 of 20 , May 24, 2006
                        I will not be going to The Hermitage, due to the lack of funds.  My EEEXXXX-WIFE!!!! is taking me back to court for more child support.  It sounds like it will be fun.  Lavonn, I have not forgot about the ba'r fat.  I am tring to find the information that i have in a box some place.

                        The raid at martins station was a blast the best that i have been to yet.

                        Darren V

                        Message 11 of 20 , May 24, 2006
                          Darren if your short on funds (as I am) and want to go
                          you could hook up with me and Terry Peters and hitch a ride!
                          Dairon Bueche

                          Message 12 of 20 , May 24, 2006

                            Message 13 of 20 , May 24, 2006
                              Darren:

                              I plan on going next year and need info on it when the time gets closer.  Did you get any pictures?  Sorry you can't make it to the Hermitage.

                              dud

                              Message 14 of 20 , May 24, 2006
                                Hah...Martin's Station...its like Florida for
                                Longhunters...
                                I.e. Where old people go to die. :)

                                So far its Lavonn, Justin, Dud, Dairon, Terry and Me
                                for the Hermitage?
                                5 is a good showing.
                                I'll contact Maj. Abolt and let him know that
                                Pushmataha's Company will be well represented then.

                                David

                                Message 15 of 20 , May 24, 2006
                                  Ha! wonder if any were on walkers. <BG> I was planning on being an aboriginal, not a walnut. :)

                                  BTW, do we have to wear white turbans.  I want somthing more fashionable!

                                  dud

                                  Message 16 of 20 , May 24, 2006
                                    Yes, you have to wear the turban...sorry.
                                    Being that its one of the identifiers of the
                                    unit...its the only uniform. So wear it! Proudly...
                                    You are a member of the few, the proud...
                                    The Aunt Jemima Corps!
                                    I really need to translate "Pancakes is ready" into
                                    Latin, we could do up a whole crest and everything. :)
                                    Sorry, I got a bit of the silly bug in me.
                                    D.

                                    --- DUDLEY TOELKE <dud@...> wrote:

> [...]
                                    > > > David:
                                    > > >
                                    > > > Heard any more from Abolt about the event at the
                                    > > > Hermitage? Anyone
                                    > > > else plan on going?
                                    > > >
                                    > > > dud
                                    > > >

                                    > > > " Eddie"
                                    > > > "If I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet
                                    > > > I wouldn’t be more surprised! "

                                    > email
                                    > > > to:

                                    > > > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                                    > > >

                                    > > > ---------------------------------
                                    > > >

                                    > > "Why, then, make such great ado about the Roman
                                    > and
                                    > > the Greek, and neglect the Indian?"
                                    > >
                                    > > -Henry David Thoreau

                                    > > protection around
                                    > > http://mail.yahoo.com
                                    > >

                                    > > ---------------------------------
                                    > > Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as
                                    > low
                                    > > as 1¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

                                    === message truncated ===

                                    Message 17 of 20 , May 24, 2006
                                      I LIKE THE TURAN THINGIE!!!!

                                      I think we wil have more than 5 of us.
                                      Should be a GOOD time.

                                      --- DUDLEY TOELKE <dud@...> wrote:

> [...]
                                      > > > else plan on going?
                                      > > >
                                      > > > dud
                                      > > >

                                      > > >         " Eddie"
                                      > > >   "If I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet
                                      > > >        I wouldn’t be more surprised! "

                                      > email
                                      > > > to:
                                      > > >
                                      > > >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
                                      > > > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                                      > > >

                                      > > > ---------------------------------
                                      > > >

                                      > > "Why, then, make such great ado about the Roman
                                      > and
                                      > > the Greek, and neglect the Indian?"
                                      > >
                                      > > -Henry David Thoreau

                                      > > Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam
                                      > > protection around
                                      > > http://mail.yahoo.com
                                      > >

                                      > > ---------------------------------
                                      > >   Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as
                                      > low
                                      > > as 1¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

                                      > >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the

                                      === message truncated ===

                                      Message 18 of 20 , May 25, 2006
                                        Darren,
                                        You will be missed at the Hermitage, wished you could make it. Yeh about the Bear oil, I didn't know if I had to buy the fat and render it or not. I did find some fat on a site.
                                        Lavonn

                                        Message 19 of 20 , Jun 1, 2006
                                          Hey Gang...
                                          Well, it looks like I won't be able to make the
                                          Hermitage...problems came up in scheduling at
                                          work...(i.e. a couple of people wanted the 4th weekend
                                          off, and I've had the last two major holidays off and
                                          they're making trouble about it...grrrrr...)
                                          I tried to scorch the earth and make them let me off,
                                          but no dice...can't scorch it much more without
                                          getting my backyard blackened and burned...

                                          If you guys are still wanting to go let me know and
                                          I'll make sure the appropriate arrangements are made.

                                          Sincerely and most regretfully,
                                          David

                                          Message 20 of 20 , Jun 1, 2006
                                            David,
                                            I totally understand the job scheduling. I've had the same problems in the past.
                                            Don't worry about it at all.
                                            Lavonn