martins station

  • darrenvermillion
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 26, 2006
      Is any one going to Martin's station?

      Darren V
    • Dairon Bueche
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 26, 2006
        When and where? I forget!
        D. Bueche

        darrenvermillion <darrenvermillion@...> wrote:
        Is any one going to Martin's station?

        Darren V

        " Eddie"
        "If I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet
             I wouldn’t be more surprised! "

      • Darren Vermillion

          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 3, 2007
            is anyone planning to go to martins station in may.
          • DUDLEY TOELKE
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 4, 2007
              I'm not planning to but may change my mind.  I know Ian asked if I was going.

              dud

                  Message 8 of 13 , Mar 5, 2007
                    do we have exact dates on this.... I dont have them handy
                    DB

                    DUDLEY TOELKE <dud@...> wrote:
                    I'm not planning to but may change my mind.  I know Ian asked if I was going.

                    dud

                    Darren Vermillion <darrenvermillion@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                    is anyone planning to go to martins station in may.

                    " Eddie"
                    "If I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet
                         I wouldn’t be more surprised! "

                    Finding fabulous fares is fun.

                  • ian stout
                    Message 9 of 13 , Mar 5, 2007
                      All,
                      The dates on the site say May 12-14th...
                      Also Dud brings up a point.. Do we have to send in pics etc to be juried or do we have an inside to hook us up as a group to bypass all the usual crap?

                      Thank You & Semper Fi,
                      Ian Stout

                      To: indianmilitia@yahoogroups.com

                      Message 10 of 13 , Mar 5, 2007
                        I can get ya'll in without juring most likely. I know
                        people.
                        D.

                        --- ian stout <istout0321@...> wrote:

                        > All,
                        > The dates on the site say May 12-14th...
                        > Also Dud brings up a point.. Do we have to send in
                        > pics etc to be juried or do we have an inside to
                        > hook us up as a group to bypass all the usual crap?
                        >
                        > Thank You & Semper Fi, Ian Stout
                        >

                        > To: indianmilitia@yahoogroups.comFrom:
                        > kdbueche@...: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 11:11:13
                        > -0800Subject: Re: [indianmilitia] martins station
                        >

                        > do we have exact dates on this.... I dont have them
                        > handy
                        > DBDarren Vermillion <darrenvermillion@...>
                        > wrote:
                        >

                        > It is a great event, one of the best. I was just
                        > wondering, because, maybe we can get a carpool
                        > going. myself, shark, darion, Ian, and I do believe
                        > that darion said that terry is going as well.
                        >
                        > darrenDUDLEY TOELKE <dud@...> wrote:
                        >

                        > I'm not planning to but may change my mind. I know
                        > Ian asked if I was going.
                        >
                        > dudDarren Vermillion <darrenvermillion@...>
                        > wrote:
                        >

                        > is anyone planning to go to martins station in may.
                        >

                        > Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo!
                        > Small Business.
                        >

                        > " Eddie"
                        > "If I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet
                        > I wouldn’t be more surprised! "
                        >

                        > Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let Yahoo! FareChase
                        > search your favorite travel sites to find flight and
                        > hotel bargains.

                        "Why, then, make such great ado about the Roman and the Greek, and neglect the Indian?"

                        -Henry David Thoreau

                        http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail
                      • Darren Vermillion
                        Message 11 of 13 , Mar 6, 2007
                          May 11th -13th

                          DUDLEY TOELKE <dud@...> wrote:
                          I'm not planning to but may change my mind.  I know Ian asked if I was going.

                          dud

                          Darren Vermillion <darrenvermillion@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                          is anyone planning to go to martins station in may.

                          " Eddie"
                          "If I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet
                               I wouldn’t be more surprised! "

                          Finding fabulous fares is fun.

                          with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

                        • DUDLEY TOELKE

                            Message 13 of 13 , Mar 7, 2007
                              i do believe the end of march.
                              darren

                              DUDLEY TOELKE <dud@...> wrote:
                              I'm not planning to but may change my mind.  I know Ian asked if I was going.

                              dud

                              Darren Vermillion <darrenvermillion@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                              is anyone planning to go to martins station in may.

                              " Eddie"
                              "If I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet
                                   I wouldn’t be more surprised! "

                              Finding fabulous fares is fun.

                              Never miss an email again!
                              Yahoo! Toolbar