Vishnu sahasranama parayanam - 2 events

  • Seetharaman Mahadevan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2012
      srI :

      1. Today (Wednesday) evening the following event is at the Fremont temple.

      Vaikunta Ekadasi: January 4th, 2012
      Pooja/celebration 07.00 to 10.00 PM in Balaji Annex
      Sponsorship $21.00 per family

      108 Times Vishnu sahasra nama parayanam (Chanting and Abhishekam for Balaji and Aarathi)

      2. Tomorrow Thursday evening ( Jan 5 ), my friend T.S.Ram has organised a 1 hour vishnu sahasranamam chanting at his house from 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. and has requested me to invite our sahasranamam group to come and participate in the recitation. I will be reciting there. Three times, the vishnu sahasranam will be chanted.

      Please come / stop by for sometime based on your availability and convenience.

      The address is :
      4523, Mowry Avenue,
      Fremont, CA 94538
      510-406-0047 (M) - T.S. Ram's mobile
      [ You have to either be on Logan Drive / Glen view Dr. to be able to approach side road that has this address. Please call us if you need help. ]

      Thanks

      Seetharaman
      (408)-564-3662 mobile