DEC 31st VS recital at Saibaba temple.

  • Nalla Perumal
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2011
      Hi All,

      Dec 31st VS recital will be held at Shirdi Sai Baba temple in Milpitas around 7:30 PM to 8 PM. The recital will on the stage and it is good chance for the kids to recite in a big stage. Please be there at 7:30 PM.

      www.shradhasaburi.org

      Regards,
      --Nalla.

    • Seetharaman Mahadevan
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 28, 2011
        SrI :

        We are participating in the Vishnu Sahasranamam recitation on December 31st at Milpitas Sai temple ( 1221 California Circle, Milpitas, CA ) from 8:00 -8:30 P.M . Let us all be there at 7:30 p.m. onwards so we can be ready when called.

        Since it would be a first time for the kids in our class to be by themselves on the stage with the microphone, a practice session has been arranged for tomorrow Thursday at 7 p.m. at the same venue (Milpitas).

        Please try to make it to this practice session also. I will be there.

        We will not have our regular saturday class this week.

        Thanks

        Seetharaman
        (408)-564-3662 mobile

        To: indianfolklore@yahoogroups.com