VS class at Fremont temple...

  • Nalla Perumal
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2011
      Hi All,

      After the summer holidays, VS class will resume at Fremont temple from next Saturday (9/17/2011) at 4:30 PM.

      Regards,
      --Nalla.
    • Nalla Perumal
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 21, 2011

        Dear Patents,

        This week Sep 24 at 4:00 PM we have Gopakuteeram session for kids. Very good opportunity for kids to attend and learn from learned scholars.

         Gopakuteeram session-  "A program for kids aimed at imparting the precepts of Sanathana Dharma, modes of worship, different deities and their specialties and also Slokas from scriptures and songs.

        Since this session is at the same time as our regular class, we will our kids attend this session for this week at Fremont temple at 4:00 PM.

        Regards,
        --Nalla.